Life Athletes, hello and welcome to episode 100 of the Life Athletics podcast. Yes, we’ve reached a milestone! 100 value-filled episodes! Today’s guest life athlete is me, your host, Nik Wood. Join me as I unveil the top takeaways from all of the amazing life athletes I’ve interviewed on the show. On this episode, I bare it all – my vulnerabilities, my reservations, my hesitations. I tell you about how I embraced the challenge and finally realized that I needed to take a step in order to move toward my goals, dreams, and vision. And I want you to do the same. I want you to take action. I want you to become the best life athlete you can be – because in the end, it’s ultimately up to you. After all, it’s your life, it’s your game. Level up!
Noteworthy points from this episode:
- You gotta love the game
- Know your why!
- Through doing the things we say we want to do, we become the people we want to be
- When we share ourselves authentically and openly, we become people that others can relate to.
- No one came out of the room fully formed
- Shift your normal
- Life is trainable
- If you want to improve, you can get better
- The things that made my eventual victory challenging made that victory worth having
- Give yourself permission to BE.
- Think less, play more
- In life, there is no finish line
The Power of Full Engagement by Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz
Join the Life Athletics Community: